The Resilient woman knows she'll bounce back, even when times are tough.
She is strong. She is capable. She is a firecracker when it is called for. She has weathered stormy days before and she will do the same again.
Light this candle to be reminded that no matter what is happening, no matter how low you may feel, you will once again be back on top. Fan that flame of faith within yourself and channel your inner strength.
Have a friend in need of a pick-me-up? These also make excellent gifts that can ship anywhere you need. You can add a note at checkout with any message you'd like to send along with the candle.
- 8 ounces
- 3.5-tall x 2.88-inch wide
- 55 hours average burn time*
* This candle burns an average of 55 hours when burned correctly and evenly.
Handcrafted in small batches in Seattle, WA and made from the highest quality ingredients to create a long-lasting smooth non-toxic candle.
- coconut soy wax (the most sustainable wax on the market)
- 100% essential oils for a gentle (non-overpowering) scent with aromatherapy benefits.
- paper wicks (zinc and lead free)
- dried organic flower petals (a lovely touch to add to the aesthetic of the candle when burning)
*Please note that some essential oils may cause sensitivities or allergic reactions in people.
- Lightly Spiced - a warm subtle spiced blend that includes palmarosa, clove, bergamot, and a touch of clary sage essential oils.
- Lavender Citrus - lavender, fir needle, litsea essential oils round out this light invigorating scent.
- Frankly Lavender - an upbeat scent of frankincense, orange, and lavender essential oils.
Each candle order comes with a 16 page digital guidebook to working with the affirmation candles.
From candle care tips to how to work your candle and journal prompts you will be supported to get to work on healing your inner world so you can make great things happen for yourself and your loved ones in this lifetime.
20% of each Resilient candle sale will be donated to New Beginnings.
It's their mission is to empower survivors and mobilize community awareness and action to end domestic violence.
In March of 2020 domestic violence calls were up 21% in Seattle due to COVID-19.
It's a sad, yet very true realization that not all homes are safe for those who live with violent partners or parents and we would like to do a small part to support the needed work of New Beginnings.
May more abused women and families find the support and resources to leave their toxic environment for good. To find their resiliency and take back their power to control their lives.